ProductsCheck out our amazing products we have for sale
World Famous Spot Remover – Remove Stains From Carpets, Upholstery, & Area Rugs
A carbonated cleaning product packaged in an attractive 20 oz aerosol cans for use between regular, professional carpet cleaning jobs.
Mixing Instructions: Only use Professional Strength Spot Remover on colorfast carpets that can be cleaned with water.
- Align the trigger with the black dot at the top of the can.
- Tear off and discard the safety tab.
- Point the can and trigger towards the stained or soiled area, squeeze the trigger, and thoroughly dampen the area.
- Allow about 30 seconds for the solution to penetrate the stain and lift it to the surface for removal.
- Using a soft, white, terry cloth towel, gently work the product into the carpeting and extract, using a blotting action.
- Repeat procedure, if necessary.
Pet Odor Remover – Cleans Carpets, Upholstery, & Area Rugs
This product is designed to remedy, minor, fresh pet urine odors in carpets and rugs between professional cleanings.
- Pet Odor Remover is effective when used on fresh urine deposits.
- Urine deposits allowed to dry can possibly cause bleaching, and make stain and odor removal difficult.
Mixing Instructions: Dilution: Ready-to-use product
- Remove as much urine as possible from the affected area by vacuum extraction or blotting with a towel or other absorbent material.
- Soak area with the Pet Odor Remover product and remove extra product with vacuum extraction or by blotting with an absorbent cloth.
- Repeat the application of Pet Odor Remover and again extract the excess with vacuum extraction or by blotting with an absorbent cloth.
- Cover area with a clean white towel and allow area to remain damp for approximately 24 hours.
- Do not walk on damp carpets with soiled shoes.
Dust Mite (Aerosol)
- Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Aerosol contains powerful active ingredients that deactivate the allergen, Der p1, found in dust-mite droppings by denaturing and substantially reducing the IgE antibody binding capacity of the allergen.
- As a result, the allergen is no longer recognized by the body’s immune system and does not bond with antibodies sent to destroy it.
Mixing Instructions – Always use goggles
- Clean surface to be treated with Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Aerosol by vacuuming, laundering, or preferably, Hot Carbonating Extraction.
- After testing an inconspicuous area for colorfastness, apply a wetting mist of Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Aerosol by spraying directly to the surface of what you are treating, leaving a damp, but not saturated, surface.
- Application will provide benefits for 60-90 days. After that time period it should be re-applied.
*Plus tax, and shipping & handling charges.
SAME DAY SERVICE IS AVAILABLE
WHEN YOU CALL BEFORE 11:00 AM
*We only service San Francisco. Please do not call if you live outside of the San Francisco area.