SANITIZING SERVICECarpet cleaning with sanitizer in San Francisco, CA
THE SAN FRANCISCO SANITIZING EXPERTS
As The Healthy Home Authority® in San Francisco, North American Chem-Dry has been providing our customers with cleaner, healthier, and safer homes since 1986. We do this by using our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process and EPA-registered, hospital-grade sanitizers.
Let’s be honest, these are really challenging times and it can be difficult to know who to trust. We seek to be completely transparent in all of our processes, and we function as an essential business. When we’re invited into your home or business, we will follow all necessary health and safety protocols to make sure you stay protected. We’re here to clean for your health, not jeopardize it. Feel free to read up on our efforts to follow specific COVID-19 guidelines.
In addition to our normal services, North American Chem-Dry is proud to offer a Sanitizing Service right here in San Francisco. Our professionally-trained technicians will apply our hospital-grade sanitizer according to our rigid protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home. This sanitizer has proven effective at killing 99.99%* of germs and bacteria. With everything going on in the Bay Area right now, why wouldn’t you want to use this service?
Facts About the Chem-Dry Sanitizer
Getting an application of our hospital-grade sanitizer will help to create cleaner and healthier homes by destroying germs, bacteria, and viruses.
To ensure the effectiveness of the sanitizing service, our San Francisco cleaning technicians will identify the areas of concern and vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitizers.
We’ll use a combination of wiping, misting, and spraying to apply our sanitizer based on what’s appropriate for each high contact area. We’ll apply sanitizers to low contact areas with a sprayer, taking care to avoid excessive saturation.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
THE TESTED PROCESS FOR OUR SANITIZING SERVICE
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request
Common High Touch Areas Include:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Common Low Touch Areas Include:
- Area Rugs
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
SAFETY IS THE TOP PRIORITY
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)including gloves, safety glasses, masks and shoe coverings while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
“North American Chem-Dry is a very reliable and professional outfit in every way. I have been using their services for years, and have never been disappointed!”
“Jimmy and Raul have cleaned my pet stained, kid destroyed carpets for years and each time I am more amazed with the quality of their work. Truly outstanding.”
“Mike and his buddy cleaned our carpets yesterday. They were through and great job!! They are very great guys also!! Love the people and the work done!!”