GREEN CERTIFIED CLEANING SAN FRANCISCOClean your carpets the green way
Green Carpet Cleaners
Have you ever considered the impact of cleaning solutions on the environment? All cleaning solutions, whether thrown out, released into the air, or carried out on your shoes, ultimately end up in our air, land, and water. We wouldn’t directly put soaps, detergents, phosphates, or other harsh chemicals in our air, lakes, streams, or forests, so why put them in our homes and carpets? At North American Chem-Dry, we are committed to sustainability which is why we use the most effective green solution for carpet cleaning.
Chem-Dry’s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, uses natural ingredients and is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized As Safe) list; however, our dedication to being green and sustainable doesn’t stop there. Our cleaning processes use one-fifth the amount of water that steam cleaners use, helping to ensure a healthier, greener cleaning service and home.
Our Green Cleaning Standards
Here at Chem-Dry®, we are continuously working toward advancements in green carpet cleaning. We’re on a mission to provide all people with a cleaner, healthier, and sustainable living environment. We hold ourselves and our products and services to high standards. That’s why we created the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets, and the environment. Continue reading to find out more about the standards we hold ourselves to.
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity: products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity: products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity: products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens: products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bioaccumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Chem-Dry Certified Green Cleaning Products
Several of our products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program:
- The Natural®
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover®
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholster Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Green Carpet Cleaning is Better for San Francisco
So why does Chem-Dry® care so much about being green? We’ll put it simply: less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry® is perfect for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry® a great (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live in the Bay Area too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
SAME DAY SERVICE IS AVAILABLE
WHEN YOU CALL BEFORE 11:00 AM
*We only service San Francisco. Please do not call if you live outside of the San Francisco area.